Everyone Has Rights. Jude Koenig is Here to Protect Yours.
Have you been charged with a crime or DUI in Nevada, Sierra, Plumas, or Placer County and find yourself in need of an experienced criminal defense attorney? Jude Koenig has years of experience in fighting for the rights of people just like you.
As a former prosecutor, Jude knows a criminal charge can feel confusing and scary. You may even be concerned about what the charges mean for your future.
Jude Koenig is here to guide you through the stressful process and clearly communicate your options so you can make an informed choice on your future. His personal, one-on-one attention and commitment to detail will help put you in the best position for you to succeed.
What does a criminal defense attorney do?
An experienced criminal defense lawyer will defend you against a prosecutor working for the state, a public agency, or a plaintiff.
Your defense attorney may…
- Assist you before you’ve even been charged with a crime
- Aid you during pre-trial
- Convince the court to lower or eliminate your bail
- Recommend you plead guilty or not guilty
- Give insight into whether you should accept a deal from the prosecution
- Suggest a treatment program that could help reduce your sentence
What should I expect when working with Koenig Law?
After you’ve been arrested, call Jude Koenig immediately.
He will explain your rights to you after you’ve been arrested, as well as your options for a plea bargain or probation. From there, he will…
- Research your case
- Make sure you understand your options
- Provide invaluable expert advice
- Prepare you for possible courtroom procedure
If you do proceed to trial, Jude will question and cross-examine witnesses, present evidence that could clear your name, and negotiate on your behalf. Because you likely lack detailed knowledge of state, county, and federal law, partnering with an experienced attorney like Jude is your best chance at a fair trial.